This competition is now closed.
Thanks for all of your entries… our winner was: Daniel Maclachlan!
Thanks for joining us on the Summer Coffee Club Tour this year!
At every stop, we collected a prize along the way..
here’s what you could win by entering the Slightly Big Prize Draw:
► A glass, a hat and a mini-keg of beer from Tinworks Brewery!
► £20 gift voucher for Humble Coffi Co
(Unit 2 Stradey District Centre, Pwll, Llanelli SA15 4BR)
► Sunday Lunch for 2 people at EJ’s Bar & Restaurant
(Vauxhall Road, Llanelli SA15 3BD)
► ..and a very special SECRET STAR PRIZE from the last stop of the tour!
To be in with a chance of winning the amazing prizes seen above, all you need to do is answer the following question…
Which country produces the most coffee per year?
(approximately 2.6 million tonnes of coffee!)
A – America
B – Brazil
C – China
Full competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Radio BGM – Prince Philip Hospital Radio, whose registered office is at:
The Studios, Prince Philip Hospital, Bryngwyn Mawr, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8QF.
2. The competition is open to listeners aged 18 years or over except employees of Radio BGM – Prince Philip Hospital Radio and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The rules are as follows:
i. Listeners must answer the following question correctly:
“Which country produces the most coffee – approximately 2.6 million tonnes of coffee per year?”.
ii. The multiple-choice answers are as follows: “A – America, B – Brazil, C – China”.
iii. To enter the competition, the listener must text their chosen answer to 88440 following this format: “BGM WIN [A/B/C]”.
5. SMS text messages are charged at the standard network rate. The text number 88440 is not a premium rate number, and no extra charges apply, however, Radio BGM is not liable or responsible for any extra charges in relation to this competition.
6. Listeners should always gain the bill payer’s permission before sending a message.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Radio BGM and or its agents and presenters.
9. Winners will be announced on-air and called on the number used to enter the competition on Sunday, 13th September 2020. However, a call may take place in the week leading up to Sunday, 13th September 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted in this week leading up to broadcast on Sunday, 13th September 2020, Radio BGM reserves the right to pick a replacement winner at random, following the terms stated above.
10. The winner will be informed of how to claim their prizes in an off-air call, taking place either in the week leading up to, or the week following, Sunday 13th September 2020.
11. Closing date for entry will be Friday, 11th September 2020. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Radio BGM is not responsible or liable for any charges caused by entering this competition after the date.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition under any and all circumstances. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.